Here are some important things to know to plan for tomorrow’s outing. If you plan to come to the coffee meeting tomorrow instead – be at the Starbucks at LFP Town Center by 10 am!
Things to know:
- Parking is limited and expensive; please carpool, Uber, take the bus, etc. Give yourself plenty of time – traffic can be difficult. You are going to Pier 55 on the Seattle waterfront, directions are in the link above.
- Please bring printed confirmations of your tickets – we’ll need to see tickets with transaction IDs on them. If your ticket does not list a “transaction ID”, it isn’t an actual ticket (and you haven’t been charged). Come to the coffee meeting instead.
- BE THERE ON TIME, THE BOAT WILL NOT WAIT FOR ANYONE! You are expected to arrive at Pier 55 by 6:30 pm, the boat will board at 7 pm and depart at 7:30 pm exactly – they will not wait for anyone!
- Ticket will include one raffle ticket for prices; you can purchase more raffle tickets if you want for $1/each on board; Cash only
- You need to have U.S. identification in order to purchase alcohol
- If you are over 21 you will need to bring your local driver license or ID card if you want to drink. Cash bar only!
- No beverages will be provided; there is a cash bar available for all drinks
- Food will be kept to a minimum; Snacks only;
- Please eat dinner prior to boarding the boat!
- The boat returns to dock at 10:30 pm.
Mark your calendars! Join hundreds of other Cultural Care au pairs in the area for a night of dancing, music and fun as we take a cruise around Elliot Bay and enjoy the sights by night on Saturday, September 16, 2017.
Boarding Time: 7:00pm (Please arrive by 6:30pm to check in).
End Time: 10:30pm
Location: Pier 55, 1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101
Be sure to bring some spending money if you’re interested in buying raffle tickets to win some fun prizes! All raffle proceeds will benefit Kids First. We would also suggest bringing food or eating before you board as the boat will have limited snack options available for purchase.
A cash-only bar will be available on the boat, please be sure to bring your proper ID if you are 21+ and would like to purchase alcohol. If you do not have a Washington license to verify your age, your original passport will be required and a photocopy of your passport will not be accepted.
Please note that you are not permitted to bring your own beverages or smoke on board the boat.
Saturday, 19 August 2017 3:12 PM